Reliable and Straightforward Solutions
"At the heart of PaqIT Solutions is our ability to deliver a professional quality, quick and efficient customer support service to all our customers.
We chave made a significant investment in experienced staff using our tried and trusted systems which delivers remote monitoring and fast response to customer issues. From our helpdesk and call tracking facility to man-in-a-van on site visits, consultation and sales support we deliver a very rounded quality service with the 'personal touch' that is so important."
John Collins, Director, PaqIT Solutions
What we provide:
- Guaranteed quality of staff & service. We do not employ ‘junior’ staff who will ‘learn their trade’ on the customers’ time. You will see the same faces each week. We will quickly become familiar both with your staff and their computer requirements and gain an intimate understanding of the computer network with any unusual quirks that might exist.
- Unlimited time on site at the beginning of the contract to ensure that ALL outstanding IT issues are identified and resolved. We call this our ‘back to basics’ process and it will minimise the necessity for ‘emergency’ callouts going forward.
- Preventative Maintenance call per month this helps to facilitate speedy intervention for all non-emergency IT issues that arose since the last visit. This frequency of visits also serves to identify potential issues ‘as they happen’ and offers an IT support service as if we were direct employees.
- Timely response to any additional emergency issues that might occur is also included in our contract fee. We can log in remotely to your network and can access each machine. We can quickly assess the extent of a problem and resolve it promptly. Speedy, on-site response is also included at no additional charge as & when it is required.
- Unlimited telephone helpdesk support as/when needed. We are always at the end of the phone.
- General Hardware Support All labour involved in supporting hardware under warranty is included in our support agreement. Parts for hardware out of warranty will be sourced and billed separately on a per incident basis.
- Support of 3rd. party software applications We would expect you to have software support agreements in place with software suppliers and we will take the responsibility and act as your technical representatives when dealing with such 3rd party suppliers
Learn more about - Outsourcing Your IT Support
Managing the IT infrastructure of any business requires time, staff and expertise in handling technology, all of which may be in short supply in a small or medium-sized business. As a business owner or manager ask yourself the question, how many hours or days could the company survive without email / internet access / or network down due to virus attack or hardware failure ? Do we have a disaster recovery plan, if so has it been tested ?
Outsourcing your IT Support can give smaller companies the opportunity to maximise their IT systems by providing them with access to all of the resources normally enjoyed by larger organisations with in-house expertise. This kind of support could also prove crucial in a scenario where a business is looking to expand and needs to know it can rely on its IT set-up to cope with the IT requirements of the firm as it grows. It also allows companies to focus on their core business and not be distracted by technology glitches.
The best way to address the whole IT Support situation is to partner with an IT company who can provide a comprehensive service so that the business enjoys the benefits of an expert IT support service. So why pay for a service every month when you only really need it when something breaks? Because when something breaks, you are already down and have to wait for someone technical to arrive and restore your systems. - when your email goes down or accounts software stops working, you may potentially loose business as a result so it really is false economy taking the ‘pay as you go’ route
In looking for a reputable IT Support company, you can base your requirements on the size of your computer network or how many computer users are in the office or working remotely. What are the mission critical applications? - email, spreadsheets or accounts software etc. In the event of a problem what kind of response times do you require, 4 hours, 8 hours or next business day. Armed with this information it can be used as the basis by which you can compare price between the different IT companies when they submit their proposals.
- 6th March 2013
This is why we backup data. These are the failed hard drives that we replaced last year from our Galway office alone. If you value your data and files..... ...Continue reading
- 20th October 2012
PaqIT Solutions is a Grenke Finance Partner and offer a quality leasing product for the aquisition and on-going maintenance and support of IT infrastructure for your business. ...Continue reading
- 20th October 2012
After a hugely successful 2012, we have some great things planned for 2013... ...Continue reading
- 19th October 2012
Since introducing Managed Print Services in January 2012, PaqIT Solutions has secured substantial business with customers wanting to upgrade their fleet of old printers ...Continue reading
- 17th October 2012
Microsoft Cloud based email solution gathers momentum as more and more businesses are working with PaqIT Solutions to assist in moving their mail 'to the cloud' ...Continue reading
- 3rd September 2012
PaqIT open new regional offices in Galway ...Continue reading
- 25th January 2012
New Customer Service and Business Development Role ...Continue reading
- 1st October 2011
PAQ IT Solutions are now Microsoft Authorized Education Resellers ...Continue reading
- 17th July 2011
We have moved offices: We can now be found at our custom facility - Unit 58 East Link Business Park, Ballysimon Road, Limerick. ...Continue reading
- 18th February 2011
PaqIT Solutions featured and had a promotional stand at the Midwest Regional Chambers Networking Evening in The Oakwood Arms Hotel on Thursday 17th Feb. ...Continue reading